Friday, March 23, 2012

Sounds Like a Must-See Movie

Have you heard of the movie October Baby that opens this weekend?  I was sent this you tube video several weeks ago with an interview from one of the actresses and I was in tears.

I am not an abortion supporter. I am convinced that life begins at conception.  And I believe that so many lies are fed to us about this topic to make it more palatable.  I am amazed at the number of people who talk about women's rights and yet these same people don't seem to have a full disclosure policy on what exactly happens to the mother - her body, her emotional and mental health, and her spiritual state; much of that education seems to be ignored in the quest to achieve the agenda.

This film looks like a great conversation starter, a challenge to rethink, an opportunity to uphold the value of life,  and a fantastic way to show support for those who help bring these moral issues to the big screen from another perspective than the liberal media and their supporters.

Here is the link to the movie site where you can watch the trailer and here is the link to where you can pre-order tickets.  And perhaps you can post on your FB or Tweet about it to get the word out.

If you get to see it, please let me know what you thought.  I'll have to wait until this summer to get the full viewing.



4 comments:

  1. I've been anxiously waiting for this movie to come out! I can't wait until I am able to see it! You are so right with everything you said. It is very disheartening the way abortion is promoted and accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw the trailer for this today as well...looks good! too bad we have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing it this summer, maybe taking my teen, but not sure why it is PG`13.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of your great comments over at Fieldstone Hill! I had to pop in to check out your blog. With my business, I am horrid at keeping up with blogs, but I just had to tell you how cute your kiddos are. Please tell your husband thank you for serving our country. Oh, and we are heading to Russia this summer... so we will be in "your neck of the woods." Well, not really.... but at least in the same hemisphere!
    Be blessed! and thank you for sharing about October Baby. I hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete